Individual help is provided for all small municipalities (population under 5,000) - applications will be considered|
on a first come, first served basis (30 hours consulting assistance per municipality)
MFOA, through the Consultant assigned to the municipality, will:|
- assess the current Asset Management Plan (AMP) of each municipality;
- determine the level of staff involvement and comfort with the AMP;
- identify gaps in the existing plan;
- develop a next steps work plan that the municipality can manage given its resources; and
- provide a maximum of 30 hours consulting assistance to resolve issues encountered as the municipality moves through the work plan. The consulting will be provided virtually (i.e. internet/phone).
- Prepare a report summarizing the activity and progress of the municipality.
Webinar Session Recording
Project 1 Presentation